Friday, April 8, 2011

Fredag!!!


So I did it ...

Easter break here is from the Thursday until Monday - no work until that Tuesday. That gave me 5 days off and I wondered how to make the most of it. I decided that the fanciful idea of jetting of to another European destination sounded pretty enticing and went on-line to see what kind of deals where available. Anywhere on the continent would require a hotel stay and added thousands of Kroner to the idea so my sights turned to the UK. I managed to get a flight to London, return, for €265 all taxes included. Barry says this is about the same as Porter from Toronto to Sudbury and London has a lot more to offer!
The only downside is I'm arriving and leaving at Gatwick airport which is to the south; everyone I know in the UK is north so it may be a case of "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" (John Candy, we miss you). I've contacted my mother's sister and she said she would be happy to put me up but I don't want to trouble her too much so I'm trying to contact cousins in the area as well.
I haven't come across ANY Ben Sherman™ retailers so I'll have to make sure the Visa is at the ready!
Team building!!!

For months now the office has been planning a bowling night. Tonight actually so again this entry will be brief because I am completely interested in having a beer and a laugh with the team. There is an Italian buffet before the event but I think I'll skip that and get right to the cocktails. We've met right?

Ønsker mig held og lykke! 

No comments:

Post a Comment