Monday, April 4, 2011

Oops ...

I can be really thick sometimes ...

Why bother looking at the schedule? I start at nine everyday except later on in the week when I start at ten-thirty. Imagine everyone's surprise when me, a traditional and proud late-bird, showed up at nine to find that I was an hour and a half early. Monday. That's how they getcha. All I could do was take the world's longest coffee break, walking home and back seemed an exercise in futility.
Good news though; Melanie has returned from London so Sarah will be getting a card soon - I owe Melanie 10p. I may babysit her cat ... more on that later (if it pans out).



I can be really thick sometimes (part deux) ...

I bought it. I love it. It is shiny and practical (I will never use it). But this is not where my thickness lies. When I purchased this treat to myself (and note, beer before shopping in the pricey end of town should be avoided) the lovely young lady handed it to me in this tiny chi-chi bag. Walking out the door, I realised I looked rather foolish with this dainty, albeit elegant, shopping bag. No time to waste! I went into Illums Bolighus searching for ... what ... a bowl? Candle sticks? Glasses! The only glasses in the flat are too small; I need manly glasses for my manly Vanilla Vodka and Diet Coke. iittala-kartio seemed the trick (look iittala up, you've seen it before) and the bag they would give me would surely be large enough to carry the weeny baby bag.
The set of 2 glasses only cost just under 160dkk. Thick.

Tyk.

No comments:

Post a Comment