Thursday, March 17, 2011

Slainte!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The rain has turned to ice pellets so I'm still of two minds about going out for a pint. Canadian brain says "stay in fool!" and Irish brain says "get out there fool!".  Either way I think I'm going to feel foolish.
I tried to Google for events, bars etc. but didn't come to much. I did find a pub called 'The Irish Rover' so if Irish brain wins out, I'll probably head down there.

No one in the office wore green aside from myself and a colleague from Saskatchewan who is of Norwegian descent. Maybe I do deserve a reward/punishment.


Christine, je t'aime.

I'll stop gripeing now. My friend Christine has been reading this blog and has brought me an ashtray. Tusind tak my dear!

Ønsker mig held og lykke!

No comments:

Post a Comment