Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slow and steady ...


Movin' on up!

I got the keys to my permanent place on Tuesday morning and of course, being someone who rushes into things, I lugged my 80 kg suitcase to the bus stop. The new place is on a pretty major road in a region known as Brønshøj. I asked the bus driver if she goes as far as Frederikssundsvej and she had no idea where I was talking about. I repeated it. Nope, not a clue. I knew this bus went up the hill and decided to roll the dice. A very nice, extremely tall man asked me what street I was looking for and I told him. He didn't know it either. I explained it was a pretty major street and mentionned some landmarks there. Hand to God "Oh! FrederikSUNDsvej" ... Ya.
As it turns out, the bus I took stopped 3 doors from where I was going (which was obviously Imaginationland for the bus driver).
I re-worked some of the furniture layout and unpacked most of the case. Alain came by and was quite impressed. It's small but very clean, well lit and a great price.
I get more cable channels so sat down to watch and write a list of things I needed to get for the place.


Am I bovvered?

I GET THE BBC COMEDY CHANNEL! Made my night, especially with 2 Catherine Tate episodes on. If you haven't heard of her, go to YouTube and watch anything; "The Translator" is the best way to start.
Go now. I'll write more tomorrow - you deserve a good laugh.

Mere pakning skal gøre!

No comments:

Post a Comment